my tdi *UPDATE*

carter

focuscarter_4759147.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

1.4 3cl TDi

Superchip engine remap

custom side exit zorst

Powertech c/d 15x8 ET20 rims

195/45 ruber

Fk highsport coilovers

got a load more stuff to do before donny show includind-

bumpers and boot smoothed.

flared arches.

fit all mi ice.

find some recaro speedline seat and have the whole car leather trimmed.

still waiting for mi black lexus style clusters from FK.

• 6 months later...

alots changed

focuscarter_7977031.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

focuscarter_7977080.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Exterior-

Smothed front bumper including number plate recces, smoothed back bumper, smoothed boot with porche matt black turbo badge, all 4 arches rolled. custom rear lights. coming soon TT wing mirrors

Chassis-

Fk high sport coilovers, Kerscher Clypso 14x8 ET 15 on rear and 26 on front. 195/45 uniroyles.

Interior-

Audi A3 turbo quattro sport black leather front seats, back seat removed to make way for roll cage coming next week.

for the light i just smashed all the plastic of with a hamer, then sanded the edges flat and filled them to get em smooth, then mi body worker sprayed em for me. i normally have the plate of to the right on the black grill.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

mine took alot of work to get right, but if ya going to do some thinf simmilar, make sure ya put a beed of silicone round the back of lence cos they aint water tight with out the outer plastic, mine mist up some times.