Twistys lupo

twisty b-road

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Italy there is not BSA wheels anywhere sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> there is only a copy :wolfrace , but they are not beautiful :x

• 7 months later...

HHhmm interesting anaysis lol!

Im torn atm between keepin the bathursts (and doin summat with them) or goin for 16's. I like the way the gti sits lowered on 16's but i dont really want to start playing around with the size of wheel and so on as after all they have 15's for a reason.

• 1 month later...

I'll stick by what i have always thought, black is the best colour (although i've yet to own a black car ) :roll:

Very nicely modded, you could give a few people some lessons on modding properly.

Looks wicked Si and where an how much was the tt filler to get fitted matey Still not keen on the rear lights But then i got cambridges which are not everyones cuppa t

• 1 year later...

That is one damn fine lupo. im the complete noob on the forums so does it have any engine mods? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Psyclone you live in same town as me ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ooo well your home town biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by BinoGTI