it's done just over 27000miles

and the mods are:

rieger RS front & rear bumpers

8x14 schmidt THlines 195/45 toyo proxes [front]

9x14 225/40 [rear]

koni front fully adjustable coilovers lowered nearly 80mm [front]

H&R springs and gas shocks lowered to lowest setting [rear]

lexus rear clusters

splitfire 5" tacho & shiftlight [being replaced by a progressive 4 stage shiftlight only]

R32 front and rear badges

R32 gearknob

future mods will hopfully include:

porsche 944 leather front seats

retrimed door cards

rear seats removed and false floor added

full polished roll cage....

oh and i want that 3 slat blank grill but i don't know who makes it.....

thats all i think..... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Looks great, bet the pigs up here would stop me if i had my tyres and wheels wider than the arches though, isn't that illegal?

Hmm, super wide body extensions might look even better :thumbs:

R32 front and rear badges

Hey Superlupo...your famous for that R32 badge.......Page 65 in this months (September) Volkswagen Driver magazine wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Only your picture on the page....well along with all the waffly writing that is :sigh: biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well done for getting in the magazine though :thumbs:

WAHEY!!!!! fame is always good.... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im takin the grill badge off and the 32 bit on the back and just havin the R.

People laugh at me all the time..... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i just tell them i want one but can't afford it so i just bought the badges instead!!!!!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ooooh...... are the bump strips riveted on or just stuck???

been meanin to ask for ages but keep forgettin..... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

blueloop, your a god... thanks for remindin me. :thumbs:

last time i saw a pic of your car i said the same thing as i am about to say now!!

tell me when your car is for sale!!

door strips r stuck on!! - and im with blue loop - they must go!!

pull them off, stick a bank card down between door and strip.

then use tar remover to get glue off!! - GET THEM OFF!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

blueloop, your a god...

:cool:

They are stuck on. I'd use dental floss instead of a credit card to take them off. That's what i used for the rear badges smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

not yet...... blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

i'll use a hair dryer and pre paint wipe to get the glue off... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

thanks for that guys.. i'll get them off before the styledynamix show.. :thumbs:

only pvw left to get in now and i've done all the vw mags!!!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

it's almost true tho.... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

shame my dead nan could change gear faster tho. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

maybe, but you still drive a smart car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

nuff said.