My rare storm grey 1.4s

Jamesstrutt

Hi guys, just introducing myself as i am new here. After looking through everyone else's i thought id finally post some pics. Anyway i have got myself a 1.4s in good condition in storm grey with exceptionally low mileage, just 17000, 04 plate with a couple of minor marks. For now i have just made some minor mods to start with. such as de badged rear, stubby aerial and pressed plates. Hopefully going to get some coilovers in a few months and the go from there. But for now i am just keeping its super clean. :shifty:

Untitled-1_zps7ea50ffe.jpg

garagepicofcar_zpsd6621405.jpg

ijfds_zps909fb356.jpg

Its on this one now, yeah I found both my black one and silver one had that much dirt behind the wheel arch liners! my black one leaked, found out it was that causing it, the water built up then came in through the air vent in the scuttle and dripped onto my feet, solved it by getting rid of all the dirt, having said tat my black one did have a plant growing out from behind the arch liner... :surprised:

Looking at getting some coilovers and going from there. Also keeping it nice and clean. Got around to taking a few more pics today, not the best as the light was awful.

This is what is under the cover. TVR V8s needs a full body respray for the summer, but appart from that its not far from completion now. :shades:

tvr_zps44550022.jpg

Took a few of the loop too.

garage_zps50a69d50.jpg

lupointhegarage_zps666c4b18.jpg