Vw lupo 1.4 sport - gti cluster bor working!

FrederikHald

Hi, my old cluster just died.. No light, no revcounter, no speed, no gas, no water temp - just dead. Ive cheked all the fuses, and they're okay! It stopped working after jumpstart :-(. BUT then I ordered a GTI cluster just because it nice, and there is a new engine upcoming ;-) now the problem is that I plug in the cluster, got ignition on the car and the light ind the cluster worked and the fuel and water temp, then I started the engine but there was still no rev counter or speedo? And all the lights ( airbag, service, abs, just everything ) - is showing! i really hope that some of you can help me! Best regards Frederik Hald

Sorry for my English ;-)

I am pretty certain that you need to match these parts together with vagcom especially if you're changing things such as putting in gti clocks. not something I've done myself, no doubt someone on here will be able to confirm this. I do know when you change the clocks in a mk4 golf you need vagcom. good luck, geoff

I am pretty certain that you need to match these parts together with vagcom especially if you're changing things such as putting in gti clocks. not something I've done myself, no doubt someone on here will be able to confirm this. I do know when you change the clocks in a mk4 golf you need vagcom. good luck, geoff

- thanks GeoffD, I'm searching for a vagcom! Hope I can get it fixed!