need some help with alloy sizes

Finlay1995

Im looking to buy new alloys for my lupo but need help with all other sizes I know I want 13s but the rest I dont know and need help with

You'd be lucky to find over 6j in 13" unless they're banded steels

I run 13x6 ally cats with 25mm spacing on the front.

There's .. Starmags, ally cats, banded steels, Borbet t's (correct me if I'm wrong but I think they did them in 13")

So basically most 13" will fit straight on.. May need some spacing..

But I've said in previous threads, wheels are a personal preference.. Chavs like halfords own wheels whereas I don't. It's down to what you like, so it's tough for someone to tell you what wheels to get(:

14" and 15" have a larger variety of wheels(:

Hope this helped in any way(:

Edited by Vwlup0
  • Like 1

Ah fair enough.

7x13 4x100 should fit fine.

You just need to check:

1) how close they are to the brakes. (May or may no need spacing)

2) if you're running coilovers, check the clearance.

My 13x6 needed spacing due to the offset, it's just trial and error really to get them to sit right(:

Yeah a minis pcd is 4x4" which equates too 4x 101.4. Which means it wouldn't fit :P and for the record PCD stands for the distance between the wheel bolts and how many there are :) the lupos PCD is 4x100 that's in mm xD but you can get 14's and 15's on the lupo, what you want too keep in mind is something called a "rolling radius". That's the size of the wheel and the tyre combined. So you can get larger wheels and smaller tyres (as in the height of the tyre) and it'll match up too your 13's. do some research on the subject and it'll bring a bountiful of knowledge!

There not original minilites of a mini. There look a likes that are the right size for my lupo. Just need to get tires jow

For lows and a decent tyres I run 175 50 13 yokohamas

Stick like glue!:D

Yeah a minis pcd is 4x4" which equates too 4x 101.4. Which means it wouldn't fit :P and for the record PCD stands for the distance between the wheel bolts and how many there are :) the lupos PCD is 4x100 that's in mm xD but you can get 14's and 15's on the lupo, what you want too keep in mind is something called a "rolling radius". That's the size of the wheel and the tyre combined. So you can get larger wheels and smaller tyres (as in the height of the tyre) and it'll match up too your 13's. do some research on the subject and it'll bring a bountiful of knowledge!

Wobble bolts would sort that issue