Service light is on. HELP!!!

ArmyLupo

So my service light is on. My Lupo is a 99 with 101,000km. It runs perfectly besides being unusually loud (not crazy loud, just a little louder than normal), and the brakes make a bit of a rubbing sound but I figure that's because it sits so much since its not registered yet. The (!) Light comes on when I start it but shut off after, but on the little screen under the speedometer it says:

"Service

Km 334.50"

Don't understand it because it recently had an oil change and I cant find anything wrong with it.

So my service light is on. My Lupo is a 99 with 101,000km. It runs perfectly besides being unusually loud (not crazy loud, just a little louder than normal), and the brakes make a bit of a rubbing sound but I figure that's because it sits so much since its not registered yet. The (!) Light comes on when I start it but shut off after, but on the little screen under the speedometer it says:

"Service

Km 334.50"

Don't understand it because it recently had an oil change and I cant find anything wrong with it.

Breath my friend, breath, don't panic haha :)

The service light is merely a counter. I think it's every 6k miles, errr, or 9k... :\ or 10k or is it every 12k miles? I forget. Either way, I just reset it every time now because NO garages I've used in the past have reset it for me. The How To is here:

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?/topic/63087-how-to-reset-your-service-light/?hl=service

It's always better to keep a mental counter rather than use the service light.

Thanks for the help, just turned it off.

Another question regarding wiring. Sometimes (randomly) the windows buttons decide to stop working. And the lock button also has decided to stop working besides the occasional time it decides to work. What should I do?