Cat d lupo gti?

Lyndon901

Hi all, I'm just wondering what you would value my car at?

It's a 51 plate lupo gti in silver with -

Fsh from vw

Tax and mot

Timing belt and water pump have been done

Interior is mint, it's like new!

Tyres are new

Everything works and the car runs great but the reason I'm asking is because I'm a painter so was thinking of giving it a full respray inside And out? what would it be worth because I want to see weather it's worth me doing or not? Plus I don't no what it's worth anyways?

Some people aren't bothered about a cat d (which I'm not) plus they are becoming rare!

Thanks

Difficult, it's only worth what people are prepared to pay for it. Perosnally I wouldn't pay more than £2500, but thats just because imo you don't get a lot of car, but i'm a tight ass

I know of a 53 plate cat D which went for nearer 4k.

If yours is truly mint and you hold on for the right buyer, so long as the repair work is good, then it should get more.

I do feel it's a buyers market at the moment though.

Does it actually need paint? Or are you thinking because "you can"?

What would be a rough price? Well it doesn't really I mean just front due to stone chips few marks around the car and as its my job I would do it becuase I can but I just wanted a rough price what it would be worth. It's such a fun car best car so far lol

I know of a 53 plate cat D which went for nearer 4k.If yours is truly mint and you hold on for the right buyer, so long as the repair work is good, then it should get more.I do feel it's a buyers market at the moment though.Does it actually need paint? Or are you thinking because "you can"?
ah ok that's good then what you mean worth more? More than 4k or 2500? Just want a rough price, it will be immaculate inside and out plus its kept in garage :)