polo 1.6 engine in lupo 1.4s conversion help!!

Lupo-Sport-Ben

I know this has probably been asked 100s of times but ive been looking all over the internet and i just cant find a topic about putting a 1.6 16v polo gti into a lupo 1.4s.

I was just wondering if there was anyone out there that would be happy to show me the ways and/or be able to link me to a thread or 2 about people have all ready done it, or does anyone know of anyone that has done it.

i just want to know what needs to be changed, e.g engine mounts, looming, will the driveshafts withstand the 1.6 engine etc. what engine code polo engine ide need to buy for my car,

I know people may tell me just buy a lupo gti, just get a faster car.......... But ive allready got my lupo sat the way i want it to body mod , wise, and ofcourse its my baby i really dont wanna part with it. Its on the drive and it hasnt moved in a few months due to engine problems, the price that it will cost to get the parts to fix the engine is just the same as a new engine if not a little more,

Any help anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated hope someone can help Thanks :D

There's loads of threads on here about this, there's one called gti conversion for dummies I think. Have a search & report back if you can't find owt.

Found it cheers dude very kind! You kniw if theres anyone on here that would do the wiring if I paid them to, can get the engine out and in but my head will be right up my ass wiring it all up haha!!

I remember the 1.8T boys talking about someone who you can send your loom(s) off to & they'll send it back ready to plug & play, buggered if I can't remember what thread(s) it were on though sorry.

Ahh that would be helpful haha never mind! Think im gonna have a go at doing it myself man sure ill be able to do if I take my time with it :) do you know about what engine code 1.6 I will have to get! I seen a thread on here a while back that tells you what one you need but cant find it anywhere on here now :/