Trim

sharpelupo

Personal preference is giving the trim a good scrub down with a relatively stiff brush and auto finesse all purpose cleaner. The APC will ensure max durability of the trim revive. Once i've done that I use auto finesse trim revive, leave it to cure and if need be buff off any excess. The trim will look brand new when done.

Personal preference is giving the trim a good scrub down with a relatively stiff brush and auto finesse all purpose cleaner. The APC will ensure max durability of the trim revive. Once i've done that I use auto finesse trim revive, leave it to cure and if need be buff off any excess. The trim will look brand new when done.

Thanks pete was looking at auto finesse trim revive thanks again

when you say auto finesse all purpose cleaner do you mean this one? http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/total/

No problem mate. The trick to getting the revive to lasting ages is making the surface as clean as possible. So if you scrub the trim to clean it then apply AF TR it should stay looking new for ages :)