Too many choices! (Alloys)

Subfactor

Hello everyone!

Ok, so I have scoured the tinterwebs for days to try and find some alloys for my 01 Arosa, and I really cannot decide...

so I thought the simplest idea was to ask for some peoples opinions!

Heres my Arosa (imagine it lowered)

WP_000297_zps034cbe99.jpg

WP_000299_zps7cde4b4b.jpg

I kind of like the idea of banded steels or g60's just because of the price you can pick them up for

but if someone can point me in the right direction for some alloys with width of them, it would be amazing.

I will be selling my arosa alloys too, once the new ones have been purchased. I have looked around and the alloys on the car already

don't come around very often, so if someone's interested let me know! (all new tyres)

Thanks!

Joel.

Get those weights off and get stick on ones on the inside.

...and I don't think they are OE wheels.

G60s are quite a predictable choice, but if you want them go for it.

Have a good look around the members cars here and on other forums to get an idea of what style and fitment you like.

ive seen them on a few arosa's, beginning to think maybe they were a bad factory option.

i wouldn't hold out on getting much back from those alloys and tyres, save them for Snowtimes.

you will get everywhere on them biscuits!

yeah, i might keep them, we'll see! they've got all new tyres, so im sure someone will pick them up, i only want £100-150 ish.

anyway... :P i've been looking around, there are a few alloys ive spotted that i quite like, now its just the problem of deciding what colour :( what looks best on silver?!