black trim on side of car

MikeyThompson

I park as far away as I can do, but they aren't bad to leave on. Plus they aren't exactly an eye sore, I'd be more inclined to say black wing mirrors are the nasty part of the Lupo E.

I park as far away as I can do, but they aren't bad to leave on. Plus they aren't exactly an eye sore, I'd be more inclined to say black wing mirrors are the nasty part of the Lupo E.

It's all down to personal preference. They're sometimes a bugger for harbouring rust as mine did, just personal preference on having a different style and smooth door panels. Also something to tinker with that doesn't ruin the car in the long run if you want to sell it :)

Black mirrors on a non black car can look odd but again personal preference, some people like them and rock them well :) All part of being individual and not giving two s**ts what others think :)

It's all down to personal preference. They're sometimes a bugger for harbouring rust as mine did, just personal preference on having a different style and smooth door panels. Also something to tinker with that doesn't ruin the car in the long run if you want to sell it :)

Black mirrors on a non black car can look odd but again personal preference, some people like them and rock them well :) All part of being individual and not giving two s**ts what others think :)

No doubt :D It's all part of the fun.

My new Lupo has red door trim and red wing mirrors which are nice and I really like it, but I have turned into a right paranoid with regards to scratching them. I'm dead scared now that someone will knock the nice trim or nice wing mirrors whereas before I really wasn't lol because it was black, cheap and easy to replace.