Newbie! Coilovers! Banded steelies!

Brucyy

Hi there, just got a standard lupo only a 1.0L couldn't afford the gti sport on insurance and need to be driving asap.

Wanting to put a set of coilovers on and a set of deep dish or banded steels?

Anyone suggest some stuff, trying to go for the lowered look but not scrubbing if you get what i mean?A lower price would be good, but not too fussed for the time being.

CHEEERS

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=79315&st=0&p=928702entry928702 the end result here is the lowered look i'm going for

Welcome! Take a look a build threads, you can find some brilliant looking wheels. Decide for yourself which you like. As for coilovers, kw inox are amazing but expensive. Budget coilies are cheap but hurt, and rust if you don't keep on top of them. There's a coilover thread somewhere, that should help. :)

Edited by Arosa.Al
  • Like 1

Cheers mate! Will have a look now!

for coilovers i just need to know what length/mm springs I need :)

Well 40mm is lowered but not scrapping. And you wouldn't need to get new shocks. Any lower and get coilovers. My Arosa was lowered 40mm for abit if you want to look at my build thread.

Well 40mm is lowered but not scrapping. And you wouldn't need to get new shocks. Any lower and get coilovers. My Arosa was lowered 40mm for abit if you want to look at my build thread.

Just had a look at your build thread as a matter of fact. Vary nice work! :) I was look at an Arosa myself but didn't buy one in the end.

i'll have a look at 40mm spring in a minute :)