Scott's Black Lupo - KENT

on it in a lupo

Went to MCE (Medway city estate industral) tonight, was a pretty good night until the police turned up and fire engine and ambulance to cut a girl out of here 1.1 106 kreg, see try race around like the other cars but couldn't handle it and spun out went up a curb and ripped her driveshaft off, oil every where and both front wheels buckled up, but by the end of it the 106looked like a pickup truck lol but I think the girl was ok, just shows women shouldn't try racing lol, I got a pic but its not that good ill upload tomorrow.

Scott

• 4 weeks later...

No updated lately but will put some pics up tomorrow and lowering the car some more on Saturday so some more pics on weekend. Anyone going Southend on Saturday ill be there hope to see some lupos out and about, I'll be with a civic Jordan and a navy 5door polo so look out for me!

Scott

Edited by on it in a lupo

Went to MCE (Medway city estate industral) tonight, was a pretty good night until the police turned up and fire engine and ambulance to cut a girl out of here 1.1 106 kreg, see try race around like the other cars but couldn't handle it and spun out went up a curb and ripped her driveshaft off, oil every where and both front wheels buckled up, but by the end of it the 106looked like a pickup truck lol but I think the girl was ok, just shows women shouldn't try racing lol, I got a pic but its not that good ill upload tomorrow.

Scott

Im 100% I saw you drive up and down the strip that night?? I was up there in my Loop, but was parked up away from sight ha.. nearly thought of coming out and joining you for drive ;)

Im 100% I saw you drive up and down the strip that night?? I was up there in my Loop, but was parked up away from sight ha.. nearly thought of coming out and joining you for drive ;)

Haha I went up and down once or twice so it was probably me, the only other lupos I sore that night was a standered black loop with a young and The slammed blue lupo with bright yellow fogs owned by Harry pippard ( think that's how it's spelt ) nice to see some more lupos down Medway, for a long time I was the only one lol.

Some pics up soon as I can't be asked to edit and upload today but Saturday before I go Southend ill get some down!

Scott

well ive always gone up there when mate owned his starlet and few times in his ep3 so now maybe i should go there more, never saw those other two loops though :S feel like need to atleast lower mine before 'showing' it off up there haha

well ive always gone up there when mate owned his starlet and few times in his ep3 so now maybe i should go there more, never saw those other two loops though :S feel like need to atleast lower mine before 'showing' it off up there haha

It's a fare point but some of there bangers you see down there I don't think it matters as your motor would be x10 better standard lol, what color is the ep and starlet, I've got s real soft spot for a jap car especially a starlet :D

Ha thats true, to be fair the car is in good condition just my wheels are s*** they got some sort of flaking or something all over them with ruins em alot, but after cleaning what was left of wheel and making it shiney, cant tell in dark unless look close..

The Starlet was black -------- below

206539_10150548896040538_7078992_n_zps6b

and EP3 Grey ------ below

413053_10151293962125538_465108703_o_zps

I've seen the ep at Medway and up blue water very clean look not seen the starlet but that's a dream love the grids, tell your mate he's down well

Lowered the car today and all the noises it was making have stopped, it's got bouncer but I would rather bounce than hear the noises lol

Will put better pics up tomorrow but these will do for now

http://instagr.am/p/VeoSeMRCYJ/

http://instagr.am/p/Ve6alyxCd_/

Scott

Yea he goes up bluewater a fair bit to take photos of his car, well he's sold the starlet on a while back anyway believe someone in Dartford owns it now, last I heard think he crashed it or something like that... yea he done pretty well only 22 too, started off with such a heap of a baby blue corsa that had been modded look shocking then had a swift after that

Lowered looks quality makes me wanna doo it too ha

Yea he goes up bluewater a fair bit to take photos of his car, well he's sold the starlet on a while back anyway believe someone in Dartford owns it now, last I heard think he crashed it or something like that... yea he done pretty well only 22 too, started off with such a heap of a baby blue corsa that had been modded look shocking then had a swift after that

Lowered looks quality makes me wanna doo it too ha

Shame don't see a lot of the old starlets looking that good and get it done you know you won't to lol

Best thing is, is that he bought it completely standard and done all the mods himself which was pretty cool as it had his stamp on it so to speak..

HA yea I know, it look amazing too but haven't got the funds for that at the mo

Best thing is, is that he bought it completely standard and done all the mods himself which was pretty cool as it had his stamp on it so to speak..

HA yea I know, it look amazing too but haven't got the funds for that at the mo

totally agree i have mate that have bought cars already modded and yes they look great but still not your own thats why i bought mine standerd and have been involed in every mod or fix down most down by my self, make it look so much better to me

lowered the car car more friday and saturday and played about with mates polo hight

lupppo_zpsa2572e8d.jpg

then gave it a good clean inside and out

luuuupoooo_zpsc5aba8b6.jpg

and this is how it sits now with monster cans for wheel caps

lupoooooooooo_zpsb8d4396f.jpg

luppo_zps91505b67.jpg

will get some more pics soon hope you like

scott