Car Owner First: Car has been keyed! :@

Lewis_

So, the other night was my first time, entire passenger side has been keyed. :surprise:

Front wing, door, and rear quarter have all been done, scratches are deepest on the door near the handle area, and on the rear quarter closest to the handle.77

I am absolutely GUTTED :angry2:

Wondering if anyone else has had this done to them? and whats the best stuff to use to treat it?

I was think G3 for the light sections, and a bit of touch up for the deep sections? :question:

Mine got attacked last year, down to the primer. Cant really be hidden :/ tried touch up in a few places, not sure what looks better tbh...

Edited by joeadamou

So, the other night was my first time, entire passenger side has been keyed. :surprise:

Front wing, door, and rear quarter have all been done, scratches are deepest on the door near the handle area, and on the rear quarter closest to the handle.77

I am absolutely GUTTED :angry2:

Wondering if anyone else has had this done to them? and whats the best stuff to use to treat it?

I was think G3 for the light sections, and a bit of touch up for the deep sections? :question:

Who have you pissed off?

So have you pissed someone off then?

Random attacks arent that common, usually when its done by a nutter or a drunk they tend to do a few in one street.

• Like 1

my friends car broke down at a park, so he left it there overnight (bearing in mind it broke at 3am) went back to get it in the morning and had the C word keyed into the boot :| and he hadn't annoyed anyone!

So have you pissed someone off then?

Random attacks arent that common, usually when its done by a nutter or a drunk they tend to do a few in one street.

I didn't get chance to check any other cars in the street, as i only found it the morning after :(

But i have pissed someone off very recently, but i can't say for sure, as it was done on a saturday night in the middle of town parked alongside the pavement.

It is just as likely to be either one to be honest :thumbdown:

my friends car broke down at a park, so he left it there overnight (bearing in mind it broke at 3am) went back to get it in the morning and had the C word keyed into the boot :| and he hadn't annoyed anyone!

I would rather that to be honest, only the one panel, and can easily get the boot resprayed for less than £100.

The fact that half the side of my car has been ruined for one squiggley line, unfair :angry2:

I wish someone spent the time to make a word out of it to be honest, even the C word... :shades: