Fantasia Green, Red & Jazz Blue Lupo around Wellingborough?

Marts

i work in wellingborough at booth drive, with my red openair, i sometimes go to sainsburys for petrol :)

Did you go Sainsbury's today? Because I was just driving back from McDonald's that way and past the traffic lights I saw a red lupo, can't remember if it was openair though c:

The fantasia green is mine...there's also a nice white sport running on green teledials about...it's usually parked up at one of the garages along northampton rd.

Does your numberplate end in Pea by anychance? on Friday or Saturday last week I think it was I drove past you coming up Harrowden Road in a Jazz Blue Lupo :P

I haven't seen that white lupo though, I've seen a nice yellow one, rear window is completely stickerbombed

• 2 weeks later...

i'm in and around w'boro must days...I'll keep an eye out for you :thumbup:

I saw you again today, as I turned into Church Street, forgot to bib though :P

Your lupo looks in such good condition, was shining! Mine, well she's seen better days haha,

Where about's from Welly are you from?

yeah, I went down there to go to the key cutters down near silk but no where to park so I just drove forward, then I saw you come out from Victoria road and turn up Midland Road towards the train station, will have to look out for you again though, i'll give you a toot if I see you this time :P

But thanks, need to tidy her up here and there though c:

Edited by Marts

• 2 weeks later...