Roof box

Piers

Will someone please photoshop a roofbox onto my car with roof bars (like on silvers car). One with same blue as wheels box and one with silver box please?

Thanks in advance.

Piers

i would but my mums laptop doesn't have ps :( and my laptops at staples for repair if no one does it drop me a text and ill get it done end of week

thanks Pat,

Sorry Joe i havnt mate. Not too fussy on the exact box. just a basic hallfords special would do i suppose. just want to get a general idea :)

nice one pat. can you change it so the box is black? and one with it silver?

:D thanks bud

some people are just so picky ...

4lhu2g.png

fvl7xj.png

Edited by patroddy

you da man!! owe you a beer.

Think black looks best

How about the bottom half (upto the line) black and the rest blue? :D brighter blue if you have it ;)

done it on paint by cutting both pics. looks wicked black and blue

show it here pleaes :):) nd instead of a beer fix my car, and coilovers, and some wheels, or maybe air, or possibly just swap cars and paint yours white?

haha... i cant put it up as its on my computer at work. would have to upload it to a site first.. can send it on email?

haha... i cant put it up as its on my computer at work. would have to upload it to a site first.. can send it on email?

patrickjroddy@yahoo.co.uk (spam acount) ... but come on piers you should not be on your car forums whiles at work ... you should technically advising your boilers

Get one Piers, just not that one.

I'm definitely considering it ray. It have one a bit nicer tho lol. Just chose cheapest hallfords one for an example. Would get one off eBay I think. Definately need roof bars as I'm getting a new bike in the next few weeks