new member... just lacking a lupo!

iMurray

Howdy ya'll new to the site and scene, hopefully buying a lupo in the near future! Have my eye on a 1.4 16v. Watch this space! Was previously driving my beloved classic Cooper... Until idiot youths decided it look better on its side and tipped it.

Welcome, sorry to hear about your abused Mini!

Edited by Koop

Thank you! For giggles i thought I'd upload some of the mini photos. Make a change from German steel to Oxfordshire pig iron! The only question is how...

2nd time I've been asked today lol

There's 3 ways -

1. Right click the pic & copy, then just paste it into the add reply bit on here

2. Copy & paste the URL & type [ img ] before it & [ /img ] after it (without the spaces)

3. Copy the URL, click the Image icon above where you type a reply, then paste the URL into the pop up box

Shazam!

• Like 1

2nd time I've been asked today lol

You're a bit of a clever aren't ya? haha i shall do this once i find the pictures!

Being a newbie i thought i'd ask a newbie question. Colour coded rear valance... easy to do? buy?

You can rattle can it or take it to a bodyshop depending how confident you are/how good a finish you want!

Ahhh i'm not a painter... it'll go straight onto the plastic after primer then? shweet... Also, seeing as you are apparently all knowing and all powerful ( been stalking the forums tonight and your name comes up waaay too much) What's the general consensus on the Open Air models... found a cheeky 1.4 16v with cracking mileage but the open air roof.

are they good? :?:

do they leak?

are they special?

will it make me look fancy? :ninja:

does it add 50 bhp? :clap:

Change of plan! Instead of selling my beloved mini for a dub fix I'm keeping it and restoring him, possibly modifying him! I have however got a friend selling a dirt cheap Arosa! I'll shall update