Blowing fuses

Hi all, the first time this happened I was driving along and the car just cut out and wouldn't fire back up and it turned out to be the fuel pump fuse so I replaced it and it was fine after that. Then after leaving DC12 I was almost home then it did the same thing but this time it was the engine fan fuse (Cant remember what number, its the bottom row third or fourth across from the left side) but anyways I replaced it and the car ran fine again until last week when I was driving down the motorway and it happened again! Replaced it and so far its been ok (Touch wood). Does anyone know why this keeps happening? My only guess is that the fan motor is on its way out and is sending a surge to the fuse.

Cheers, Tom.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone? Happened again the other day... Seems to happen when the weather is hot and ive been driving for a while... :/

Have you scanned for codes?

Not yet, First thing I should of done really :/ Ill borrow one off a friend and see what it comes back with!