Driving lessons,

patroddy

I had many lessons - 2 a week for about 8/9 months and that was twinned with driving my mums car as well,

2 attempts at both my practical and theory - if truth be told I was lucky to pass my last test as I mounted the kerb with both wheels when pulling over :unsure: - but I passed so :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 Lessons with an instructor.

Insured my Arosa provisionally for 2 months, drove it every day.

Passed just short of 2 months of being 17, had to wait around a lot for test dates.

Passed theory and practical both first time ^_^

7 Lessons with an instructor.

Insured my Arosa provisionally for 2 months, drove it every day.

Passed just short of 2 months of being 17, had to wait around a lot for test dates.

Passed theory and practical both first time ^_^

im now on 13 lessons, and booked my practical and had to wait till 19th july for an available test :) me hopes a cancellation will appear

Edited by patroddy

im now on 13 lessons, and booked my practical and had to wait till 19th july for an available test :) me hopes a cancellation will appear

That is a long wait,

down here the test centre is really quite, I think I could have done it the nest couple of days if I wanted, but I chose to wait about a week for some last min prep

I did my theory passed first time so easy, then had 12 lessons failed first time just unlucky on weather so I cocked emergency stop by locking up then waited a month with no lessons and sailed the second time all within 2 mounts. But driven on farms and driven Motorbike's from young age so helped..