16 x 7.5J ET20 4 x100 PCD wheels with 195/45/16 tyres will they fit a stock height lupo 1.0e????

geof

I know this is my first post but have had a good look around and can't find details and could do with knowing ASAP so I can buy the wheels.

Will 16 x 7.5J ET20 4 x100 PCD wheels with 195/45/16 tyres fit a stock height lupo 1.0e????

Anyone running them or know someone running them???

Is there a build thread I could read with them???

cheers

Geof

Edited by geof

Standard height yes they'll go under the arches, I had 195/45/16s on the Lensos I had on before I put my coilies on. Didn't get any scrubbing however that's in a Sport & the standard suspension was stiffer than my previous S which will probably be the same as your E - so you might rub the arches a bit with peeps or heavy stuff in the back. 7.5J ET20 might be pushing it a bit, they'll be pretty flush.

Cheers Koop - I really dont wanrt to have to roll the arches for her - hence the question. What offset and J rating were the Lensos???

Do you know of any piccies with Lupos running 16 x 7.5J ET20 wheels??? Even if they are on lowered cars I will be able to get some idea - I don't really want to buy the wheels and then find they rub - as i have an option to get some pukka Lupo GTI wheels - but Melissa likes the look of these wheels.

Anyone else have any input?

Edited by geof

They were 16x7 & I think ET38 they're in the loft so I can check later!

Would you please check now - as i am hoping to pick these wheels up at dinner tomorrow bud.

If they are 7J and Et38 then thats not good news for us - as you probably know ET29 is 18mm nearer the lip and a 7.5 J is wider too.

Could you ask all your loopo buddies and get me a definitive answer please - then I will get some piccies up of Melissa's Lupo up for ya.

Yep ET38 click koop's loops in my sig & you'll find pics of how they sat, think you'd need stretch @ ET20 tbh