Lowering Help!

liamj

Yes. Seriously have a look around the forum, there's a wealth of information at your fingertips.

Also this ^ they are likely to rob you blind at your age unfortunately.

insurance companies do not like if you lower your car past a certain height, i found that when gettin "qoutes" when you tick the box or tell the guy over the phone the car is lowered its not until you go to take the policy out that they say you cannot go any lower then 5-10mm if you go past this there is a premium :D trust me i have been there

for example i had a mx5, before i bought it i got a qoute, from adrian flux the next day i bought the car went to take the policy out non of the agreement change and everything was exactly the same but because i now own the car the price had doubled! ..... two weeks later i stripped the car made it as light as possible wacked a set of alloys on it lowered it till it was on the bump stops and fitted a turbo..... i then phone another company with all mods declared it was 1/4 of adrian fluxs qoute..... but at this point the car had already been sold as it was modified to order!