RickyDs Arosa Mk2

rickyd1992

:wave: Hi there, im new to the forum. Names Rich,im 19 and i've been driving for almost 2 years and until Friday (4th May '12) I was driving a 1300 mk5 fiesta finesse.... im now the proud owner of a 2001 (Y) Seat Arosa 1.4TDi in the pale blue (almost white) colour :thumbup:

She has just over 83k on the clock and has had one lady owner from new, serviced every 10,000 miles by SEAT, exterior is almost mint condition apart from the odd stone chip etc as you would expect. Interior however needs a bit of TLC, the previous owner was a smoker so the interior paintwork had a horrible brown residue all over it, the headlining is slightly stained and the rear seats have a few fag burns on them.

IMG_0219.jpg

I got her for a bargain price too... £1000 ;) and thats taxed and MOT'd till next Feb !!

Look forward to getting to know you all and having a look through your projects for ideas !

Cheers, Rich

Edited by rickyd1992

photo up, couldnt polish her today as the weather has been rubbish but i thought i would get a pic up anyway :) quick question for you guys, i have an 'In-Phase' headunit and the factory plugs fit straight into the back of it but it wont keep the memory. i know the trick of swapping the red and yellow cables when you have the adaptor block but is there any way i can do it with out buying a connector ?? when ive had time to clean her properly inside and out ill get some more pics up :)