A bit of trims hanging off - Can anyone help, lol

Hey guys and girls,

I've had my lupo for a while now and the bit under the front light is hanging off. I dont know if a clips broken or if the part is suppose to be moulded to the bumper?!?

It looks like the previous owner has tried to glue it back, with what looks like a decorating brush, lol.

Any help would be great, here are a few pics to help show the problem.

IMG_0143EDIT.jpg

IMG_0144EDIT.jpg

Cheers,

Ollie

Looks like the two white push clips may have snapped, quite common. You have to remove the front bumper and replace them. Clips are cheap from VW just the hassle of ripping the front off.

Alex

Looks like the two white push clips may have snapped, quite common. You have to remove the front bumper and replace them. Clips are cheap from VW just the hassle of ripping the front off.

Alex

Hey Alex, cheers for the reply. I was hoping I didnt have to remove the bumper, ah well. lol

Shouldn't have to remove the bumper just the indicator surround panel & the grill

Bonnet up, think there's 2 torx bolts in the grill to undo I'll check in a bit, and the panel just clips on iirc

Yep just checked it's just them 2 bolts the rest just clips on & there's the 2 push clips each side. You might find the bit on the panel that the clips go into has snapped, that's what's up with mine & means new panel needed, boo :(