New to all this!

Lupo_Aaron

Hi I just bought my first lupo on Friday, it's a 1.4 sport and must say I love it! My last 2 cars were 1.4 clio's and after many problems with them I decided to go VW, I can't believe how nippy it is compared to my old clios! As I'm totally new to lupos and don't know much about them I was wondering of you guys can point me in the right direction on performance mods, do they respond well to re-maps and induction kits? And if anyone has re mapped theirs, can anyone recommend a good place to do them?

Hello & welcome :D

I had a 1.4 Clio before my S & even that was quicker, loops weigh about half as much haha I'll never go French again, on my 2nd Lupo now :thumbsup: Awesome GTI do a remap for the sport, something like another 11-16 bhp, more torque & better throttle response, you'll probably get better gains if you do exhaust/manifold & induction first though.

Sounds like Lupo is the way to go over the clios then! :thumbsup: ill have a look at Awesome GTI and 11-16bhp sounds like a great increase! I had my old clio done and that only got 8! Thanks for the advice, will be looking out for an induction kit first then!