Hi Everyone - Lupo Newbie From Essex

Auto-LupoS

hi everyone just joined today and wanted to introduce myself, looking to get a lupo due to increase in insurance and fuel in general.

potentially going to look/buy a 1.4 s auto with 15k on a 05 plate, yes thats right 15k from new lol.

could anyone give the pros & cons and also anything to look out on these. The car is at a main dealer so its abit high on the price but if all goes well then I shall try to haggle.

kind regards

Bhavin

Lambda sensors are prone to go on the 1.4 autos but they are only £50 to replace

lovely to drive stick like glue to the road cheap insurance but tax is expensive at £99 for 6 months

the s interior is quality compared to the e take off the trims on the roof and look to see if the guttering is corroding,

thats all i can think of, good luck with getting it cheaper what do they want for it?

Lambda sensors are prone to go on the 1.4 autos but they are only £50 to replace

lovely to drive stick like glue to the road cheap insurance but tax is expensive at £99 for 6 months

the s interior is quality compared to the e take off the trims on the roof and look to see if the guttering is corroding,

thats all i can think of, good luck with getting it cheaper what do they want for it?

Hey thanks for the reply, its basically a one owner 2005 05 plate 1.4 s auto 15124 on clocks and originally was 4995 and seen it priced as 4400 but will try to get it down as much as possible ive been looking around and i know the price is slightly more as the stupidly low miles. but ive seen a few privately being sold around 2,5-3 mark with double to triple the mileage and older.

just hope its trouble free motoring and if all goes well i will be getting it pending viewing and driving it as its in yorkshire and im in london, plus work nights so should be going on friday and ive put a deposit down on it to secure it.

Hey and welcome

Ive got a 1.4 auto. Bought it in August, its a 2000 model, had 13,000 miles when i brought it with full service history and i paid £1800!

:yes:

• 5 weeks later...

13k bugger me it's barely worn in good find

Yeah that is a good find! I thought mine was low at 28k when I bought it haha!

Welcome in! ^_^

Edited by Adam R4