staggered wheels 7/8j

arosaJak

Am going to stretch the tires do you no if i need any arch work doing

cheers :)

You havent told us what size and offset the wheels are, so we can't help.

To know how wheels fit we need to know three measurement; diameter, width and offset.

Without all three no one can tell you what you'd need to make them fit.

i was looking at some dare dr b wheels like borbet reps i not really clued up on offsets and that stuff yet i looked at that topic explaining it and i still dont understand :S

15"

Simple way is that 0 offset is the centre of the wheel, if the mounting face is further towards the rear of the wheel it has negative offset and stick out of the arches more

If the mounting face is closer to the front/face of the wheel then it has positive offset and sits further into the arch

Yes it often does matter about the price, cheap is usually cheap for a reason. Most of the time when it comes to newish wheelsits because they are made from **** material.

dosent matter about the price they look smart like borbet reps

I doubt you'll be saying they look smart after all the paint and laquer has fallen off and they've started to corrode.

Touch a curb with them and they'll disintagrate, hit a pothole and they won't stay round.

on you picture it says fake wheels saved money how much did you pay for a set of wheelsif there reps? and it only corrodes if you clean them with acidic wheel cleaner yeh i understand that more expencive are a higher quality its obviose but if you dont have the money theni carnt get them can you