new kid!

SeatArosa98

hey, just bought a Seat Arosa mk1 1.0 in yellow as my first car... not seen too many in this colour? good thing or bad? but i have started to like the colour more as it sticks out from other arosa's or lupo's or even in the dark pmsl! the car is totally standard except the pioneer cd player and the 1600 watt fli trap twin sub... keep looking around for alloys such as bbs..etc but the price is abit out of reach any idea of cheap alloys or steelys that look good? all comments welcome, except humour on the colour! :tongueout:

G60 steels are always good, or for BBS on a budget there's RAs or BMW E30 wheels

There's a few very cool yellow Lupos and Arosas out there, so you could be in very good company. I mean to say I have the only yellow GTI.

You can pick up BBS RJs in 6x14 which are a lot cheaper than RM\RS.

I quite like the MK1 on Oz Superturismos. I'm not sure what they go for 2nd hand, but there are quite a few look alike wheels so you shuold find something if you like that style.

You could also go for the G60 or Passat steel route, but they are not exactly cheap.

Anyhow, welcome and please keep the 1600w to a reasonable level.

:yes:

yeah was abit brave when i bought it but so glad i did! and yeah i do like the oz superturismos depending where you look the value can alter but i will definately look into it and i do like the bbs but theres a few too many lupo owners around that keep going on about me trying to be one of them? lmfao! but yeah i will look into it! and yeah just something abit bassier than a 1000w that a few corsa and saxo mates i have lol!