IAmConorr

I'm new to the Lupo scene and need some advice, I'm looking at buying a 1.0E, can anyone tell me how low I can go on 'KW V1 Coilovers' with 15x7" Rota Flashbeck's. I don't want silly low as my town in full of pot holes and speed bumps. Any help appreciated! :)

They're adjustable, so you can go as low as you want/need. Am I missing something?

I mean, how low before you run into any problems with the arch's rubbing against the tyres etc... (If there will be any problems at all)

What I basically need to know is, is it as simple as installing the coilovers, setting he height and then sticking the rims on? Or are there some other things I need to do.

Im a total neewbie to all this stuff as my other car was left completely standard.

That's basically the size of it, you can adjust them as required once you see how it sits/drives. If you wanted to get really low on 15s you'd need stretched tyres and/or rolled arches but this shouldn't be an issue if you're after relatively sensible lows anyway.