1.4 TDI Power / remapping?

Sir Loopalot

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone else finds the accelerator a bit on the digital side on the 1.4 TDI loop?

Also, I'm finding it feels like the power just isn't reaching the wheels...

This is probably just me being used to larger diesels, but still, it feels like the engine has potential that is being lost??

Whats peoples experiences of remapping, as I would very much like to have some descent power in it

• 4 weeks later...

Had mine remapped from r-tech, lovely drive, no strain, no need to change gears all the time & it's fab!

I'm going to have to join in on this conversation here! I believe the same thing with my Lupo TDI..

I need mine re-mapping..

If you don't mind me asking, how much did they charge you to re-map yours? PM or write on here?

Thanks guys

Was very luck, I think? Bought one off eBay! Cost me £67 + £50 to get it fitted.

Someone crashed the car and sold me the ecu that had been mapped. Had to get the imobiliser reset to my car which cost me £50.

But it's fab! If your in London you take mine for a drive to see!

That's pretty good going to be fair! I got quoted £150 all in for a re-map off Awesome GTI.. Just seeing if I can get it any cheaper! :P

And Im from Northampton! But thanks for offer! :)

Was very luck, I think? Bought one off eBay! Cost me £67 + £50 to get it fitted.

Someone crashed the car and sold me the ecu that had been mapped. Had to get the imobiliser reset to my car which cost me £50.

But it's fab! If your in London you take mine for a drive to see!

That was my mates one for sale lol

• 2 months later...

Just an update, got my loop remapped for just £150 and its miles better... strange thing is, its smoothed everything out, so i find im not flogging it to get anywhere now, and in turn using a lot less fuel, haha

deleting the egr helps a bunch too acceleration wise