Some help would be super awesum

Pete91

Looking to sell my 1.0 se to finance a GTI and was hoping for some help on how much mines is worth :)

Its sitting at 50,000 miles and SE's around that mileage seem to be going for £2500 but I was just wondering if any mods actually effect the selling price?

Mods:

Vinyl wrapped door cards, rear pillars and roof

Lowered 40mm on koni springs

Full remote central locking

Full eiger body kit

Centre exit exhaust

Tinted windows

Gloss black centre console (T section), air vents and plastics above binnacle

Sprayed wing mirrors satin black

Sprayed matt black sun visors, grab handles and rear view mirror

A crap load of sound deadening

De-badged

Stubby ariel

Full new sound system

Full audi tt interior

I've also got a stealth shelf, full sound system, audi tt seats and hands free kit that I'd probs take to the gti

Theres a couple of bad bits:

Wheels quite badly curbed

Slight dent in door crease and front quarter panel and a couple of very minor scratches but apart from that theres no marks

It would come with a full years MOT and has a full service history with VW

Sorry for asking such an arse of a question but i can't seem any modified lupos to compare with. Any help would be supoib, cheers guys!

Edited by Pete91

2003? Pic's?

My opinion is:

Those mod's would only add interest to someone who is looking to buy a modified Lupo.

General 1st time buyers and old people who are the most common Lupo buyers may put them off, so they wouldn't add any value.

I would give it a while in the VW community and if it doesn't shift, put it back to "as standard as possible" and try to sell as standard.

Damage to alloys and scratches taken into account and looking at what is on Autotrader and Parkers valuation (£1470 @ 90k) I reckon you could put it up for £2k and expect to drop.

Good luck with sale and on finding a GTI.

Pretty much what the guy above said, as soon as people see that its been modified they will be put off (anyone above the age of 25).

If i was going to sell it, id try for a bit with all the mods on and see what offers you get. If you dont get any offers, id put it back to standard.

Looking back at your list of mods, it doesnt seem to bad, depending on the bodykit.

To be honest i had to have a little laugh when i was looking for one to buy and people were asking for over 2k, but what do i know.