bored with my wheels

jamiea7x

compo's are nice but just a bit too aftermarket looking for me,

Aye, i like them on my Gti, but thinking about it, dont think they'd work as well on a Sport

I know this may sound a bit crazy but have you ever thought of 5 spoke Renault rims...would look a little OEM if you removed the renault badge and put a VW badge in its place...heres the link to the set I saw for sale:

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/renault-clio-alloys-15/97776670

LOL told you it was a bit crazy but at least they're 15's x 6.5 and would only need cheap spigot rings.

i do like those alloys i would be all over them if they didnt have that stupid groove down the centre of the spoke,

think ive found myself a set althou theyre 5x98, wobble bolts and pcd adaptors? hmm, only thing thats throwing me off is id need to use 1 extra long wobble blt on each adaptor but ive never seen singular wobble bolts for sale..

Cool mate...sounds like a plan. It's a pity I'm not selling my rims, they would've been what you're looking for except they're 16's. Here's a quick pick of them on my car with it photoshopped to sit lower.....They are Allesio Vuelta's 16x7.5 RARE PCD-4x100 ET36 with 195/45/16's for a slight stretch.

MyMk2Arosawith16inchAlesioMercedesesqbroad5spokesLOWEREDusingphotoshop.jpg

Wot do you think of them on my car Jamie if I could get my car sitting low enough??

Cheers

Stuart

Sorry if I crashed your thread there mate with my pics..Will have a quick read of your 5x98 post but I promise :yes: I will not gatecrash it with pics!! Good Luck with your wheels mate :thumbsup:

Edited by SoulSeat

Iv got a set of estorils that have been dimond cut face and rest of the wheels been powder coated black, they wud need cleaning up got abit of corrosion as the laqure chipped I should be able to sort t out for u thow 4x100 6.5j