Lupo Gti/Sport Rear Spoiler

Adam B

Lupo Gti / Sport rear spoiler

Comes with brake light

In primar ready to be painted

Very good condition

I've got pics but I don't know how to put them on off my phone? I can email them to anyone interested,

I'm not sure what this is worth but as forum rules base price £120

Located in borehamwood herts

Cash on collection only

Thanks

Edited by Adam B

Sport never had a spoiler as standard, it was an aftermarket option. The one I have seen has the brake light on the bottom underneath. Fattty has one on his GTI I think.

GTI spoilers are £199 + VAT (no brake light) from a dealer, so if this is in really good condition with a working brake light...

Sport never had a spoiler as standard, it was an aftermarket option. The one I have seen has the brake light on the bottom underneath. Fattty has one on his GTI I think.

GTI spoilers are £199 + VAT (no brake light) from a dealer, so if this is in really good condition with a working brake light...

dealers stopped selling them about year and half ago

To those with 1.4s or sports that may be interested you won't have to drill holes, I have stuck mine on with tiger seal and it looks perfect and is extremely strong! A friend has also done this and that's been on over 2 years now! So bump for a bargain