Bonnet Problems on my MK2 Arosa :(

livmarshall17

Bought my Arosa the other day and couldnt be happier with it :) however...

Pulled the leaver to open the bonnet yesterday and it made a horrible noise, after this the bonnet didnt open. The handle springs back so i dont think the cable has snapped but just wondered if there was a way to open it without having to attack the grill?is this a common thing for Arosa's?

Managed to get it sorted today, took it in and he couldn't get in from underneath but managed to go through grill. The black socket that joins both cables had popped open. Not going to be so heavy handed in future :P

Its a lovely colour isnt it :) cant find the actual name for it though.

This site might help you, sells touch up paint, gives all the codes and colour names also year paint was used.

http://www.chipex.co.uk/seat-touch-up-paint/seat-arosa-touch-up-paint.html

Edited by jim8

Jeez, remind me never to let your hands near me otherwise god knows what might break off :surprised:

:tongueout::thumbsup:

Hahaha :) dont know my own strength!! :P

This site might help you, sells touch up paint, gives all the codes and colour names also year paint was used.

http://www.chipex.co...h-up-paint.html

Thanks for the website, i do need to buy some paint. the person that had it before left little scratches round the key hole.

Ye I don't know what it's called I know the code but that's it lol mines a tdi what is yours?

Mines only a little 1litre. not been driving very long and its better for my insurance, wanting to upgrade to something more powerful in a year or so :)

Edited by livmarshall17

• 2 months later...

Its a lovely colour isnt it :) cant find the actual name for it though.

Ye I don't know what it's called I know the code but that's it lol mines a tdi what is yours?

My Arosa is the same colour as both of yours :tongueout: The paint is called imperial blue :thumbup: