Scott's Black Lupo - Plymouth - Broke it :(

Scott Johns

• 2 weeks later...

So this weekend the sad day came, starmags off and sold :( Now running standard sport wheels sprayed black (No pic as yet). But whilst spraying the wheels I did a few more things, will post pics up a bit later. And I have also composed one big ass list of what I need to do so i will now bore you with my list :)......

Exterior:

Lamanex front and rear lights (Smoked)

Lamanex front indicator (Amber)

Lamanex fogs (Smoked) (When bought)

Buy fog lights

Stubby aerial

Black vinyl door strips

Custom tail pipe???

Window tints???

Black rear badge

Black banded steels (7j all round) with chrome dome centre caps :)

Touch up body work

Pressed plates (Next month bday present :)) (may tint them to go with stealth theme)

Sort out passenger door lock

Interior:

Hidden floor boot build (just to cover my sub and give me a boot again)

Fit newly purchased Vr6 black leathers ;)

Re trim back bench in black leather

Black headliner and trimmings

Footwell lights (ordered)

Upgrade interior light

New headunit

Genuine floor mats

Gloss black grab handles

Rings around dials floss black

Remote key fob for central locking

Realign steering wheel

2 new window switches (1 ordered already)

Mechanical:

Front discs and pads (Black Diamond)

Clutch

Front and rear strut braces

Bottom arm bushes

Air ride???

New exhaust (because cat is ruined)

Camber shims

New engine??? (conversion or just new 1.4 in time lol)

New front tyres for the sport wheels

Rear anti roll bar??

Manifold cover bolts (ordered)

Slam panel

Going to try and get a lot of this done by xmas :)

Edited by Scott Johns

Right yesterday was the last outdoor meet for are local club, Plymouth city dubs, borrowed some steels of a friend to see if i could get back to being as low as i was on the starmags, was lower than the steels but due to fat tyres no were near as low as the mags :( here are a few pics of the meet. Have put sport wheels back on for the time being and will get some pics of them too soon enough...

557098_10151096339578542_1271559477_n.jpg

284380_10151096340643542_1436934880_n.jpg

422965_10151096347663542_1129088010_n.jpg

377331_10151096349163542_1777825945_n.jpg

383374_10151096349238542_685964504_n.jpg

240046_10151096774688542_11979973_o.jpg

Also new purchase....

551955_3756796074896_2128300232_n.jpg

Loop & 9n look well together, looks like Mrs Koop's probably having a 9n so I'll have to try & park them together as much as possible :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

A quick update with no pictures, I have a rather large pile of stuff do go on the car at the moment, hopefully be on this weekend or next weekend. One of my HIDs have gone down so order 2 new 3000k bulbs (in the post) I also order so SMD yellow side light bulbs (in the post) also some SMD white registration bulbs (delivered and on car look great) and a white interior bulb as it was only a quid (in the post). Still awaiting to fit the tinted fogs and have the correct switch to go in as well, now just need to sort out splicing it into the loom, and maybe get some HID bulbs to go with it. Also some white LED strips for the foot well just to lighten things up a bit. The most exciting thing to be going in is the mk3 vr6 colour concept leather seats, just need to find the time to do some minor adjustments at work and get them in. Finally pressed plates will be on at the weekend as well.

Will upload some pics when everything is on :)

Love that first photo taken with the golf!

Haha cheers dude, love his car, sort of little and large in that pic haha

Look forward to seeing these VR6 seats in

I cant wait either mate, just dont want to cock it up, there so comfy its un real lol

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Car looked awsome on the starmags man! Cant belive i havnt seen this in plymouth before or any of the other dubs in yours pics. I need to get involved

Cheers man, I seen your Lupo in the mall and my jaw dropped haha, get involved with Plymout City Dubs mate, and missing the 13's a lot, got some in the making at the moment so wont be long :)

Happy days man looking forward to seeing what u have in store next! Haha cheers I hate trying to get into drakes why put speed bumps in there why?????? Let me no when a meet is or something for Plymouth city dubs I'm fully keen be good to meet up with some fellow rubbers

Happy days man looking forward to seeing what u have in store next! Haha cheers I hate trying to get into drakes why put speed bumps in there why?????? Let me no when a meet is or something for Plymouth city dubs I'm fully keen be good to meet up with some fellow rubbers

Haha yeah just cant wait to get back on 13's, add me on facebook and ill invite you to the group so you can keep an eye on meets and that

Planned on doing my clutch today after work and got the box out and started taking EGR and throttle body off for a clean, and then went to put the box back in and discovered the release bearing was wrong, so be back up in the morning to sort out I hope lol.

Quick pic on the ramp....

530777_3941955503766_911953667_n.jpg