wots it worth?

corby

hello lads and ladesses,

now its spring, I am thinking of getting back onto 2 wheels, but need to sell the Lupo to facilitate this: so whats it worth?

T reg, 131000 miles, great runner, changed oil and plugs etc when i got it in sept. Mot to april, tax til about june

Black with a prob (a previous owner splashed paint up it and tried to scrub it off........), could be re-sprayed but it don't bother me, (passenger door and rear flank)

1.4S

oil service light on, but has been serviced, and airbag light on, but that was on when I bought it . . . . .both window winders in my doornet...

alloy wheels, never let me down, started first time even yesterday in -14c.

thanks guys; in relation to the oil service thing, it flashes 'oil service' for a mile or so where the trip meter is, then the trip meter re-appears for the duration of the journey, with 'service interval' to the left of it. The oil level is fine, which I check weekly.

There is a " for sale " section on the forum where conveniently things are often put up for sale in there. Should try it some time