John - (lupo)

One litre wonder - craig (arosa)

lil_lupo - ainz (lupo)

stephen - (lupo )

_lupogti_ - (lupo )

caz - (arosa )

Rick - (golf mk4 )

big_dave(lupo)

Ok convoys ok all Glasgow peeps i suggest we meet at strathy parks @ to holiday in car park ? Convoy to perth where we can mee the other clublupo convoys and all go down to the collag together?We need to be there early to get a good spot.

Paddy

P

dont know if i'm going to be able to make this one guys. i've been offered a flight out to spain to my aunts for free. gonna see if i can get time off work if not i'll be at the vag meet

• 2 weeks later...

Convoy From glasgow Meeting point

Glasgow Fort shopping complex off the M8

Meet Time:

8:15am

Leave:

8:30am

List of people Attending Show:

Scottish_sport_16v - paddy (in kates lupo)

miss sport 16v - kate (lupo )

John - (lupo)

lil_lupo - ainz (lupo)

stephen - (lupo )

_lupogti_ - (lupo )

caz - (arosa )

Rick - (golf mk4 )

big_dave(lupo)

Any one thats name is missing off the list please PM me and I will add you.Any one sorting out other convoys can u PM me and ill add the details. Any one needing more info on the show or the convoy feel free to call me on 07764482189.

Paddy

i dont think will paddy will mind about other cars coming , what are they ??just when we gett there i dont know about parking but the more the merrier ! as long as they are there on time at the meeting point

List of people Attending Show:

Scottish_sport_16v - paddy (in kates lupo)

miss sport 16v - kate (lupo )

John - (lupo)

lil_lupo - ainz (lupo)

stephen - (lupo )

_lupogti_ - (lupo )

mattie - (arosa )

Lupogti_lee - (lupo)

big_dave(lupo)

leaving from m8 fort with us but parking else where -

Rick - (golf mk4 ) parking with UKMKVI's

Lil_lupos - crew

go on to the M8 head stay on it all the way to town , then stay on it the whole way over the kingston bridge , stay on it the whole way throught town ,then stay on it and u should pass some big blue gas storage thingys , then just stay on it till u see signs for the M8 fort shopping centre

place should be dead as the shops aint open at that time

if u get lost give me or paddy a call , my number 07900373386

craig biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> , suposed it might just help if u know who ur calling LOL! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(Lil_Lupo)
oh and craig i meant is the lupo thing gonna be busy lol not the shopping bit tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol u never know ! well the show the last time , they thought about 40 to 80 cars would turn up , but 130 turned up ! so god knows how many cars are going to turn up at the show , hopefully quite alot

lol not a clue who put my name forward but theyre lucky they did cos i will deff be there lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(big_dave)
lol not a clue who put my name forward but theyre lucky they did cos i will deff be there lol  :lol:

i think it was paddy that adder ur name mate

so is everybody looking forward to the meet then ! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />