removing headlining!

Lupoluke69

I pushed up on the edge of mine and it twisted 90 degrees and then I could just pull it straight out.

Though admittedly they'd been out before, when the car was new Arnold Clark had to repair it cos they dropped the transporter's upper deck on it :-o

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to crash this thread but can somebody reccomend a way of removing the glue that sticks the cardboard on to the actual roof...? I've got as much cardboard off as I can but am now left with strips of very hard stubborn cardboard covered glue of some description, I've tried a heat gun, scraping but just can't move it! :/

Have you tried tardis on it?

I've not no, im tempted to maybe buy some though, anyone got any ideas if this will work?

I think that the black glue maybe Urethane...? which so I've heard is near impossible to remove, can anyone enlighten me on this?

Would a toffee wheel work? Does a grand job after removing bump strips and badges. The glue might be too much for it though.

Mmmm I think the glue may be a bit to much for that, it is just solid on there :s lol

Sam.