* My Crazy Idea *

Basicly Me And The Other Half Have Been Talking Through Our Wedding Plans.. And We Had This Idea Of Having Our Wedding Cars As Fantasia Green Suped Up Lupos! Different And Crazy I Know! Anyways Fantasia Green is Just A Prefrence But The More Modded And Louder The Better!! Would Anyone Be Willing To Show Off There Cars And Have Them In My Wedding Photos?? Once Have Sorted Our Budget Out There Will Be Info On How Much I Can Spend On My Lupo Love!! Just wanted To See If Anyone Would Be interested If Not Will Have To Have A Change Of Heart!! Working Out I Need About 5 Lupos As I Have Mine Too :) Thanks People! xMiss_VWx

• 2 months later...

hi there just seen this post i have a fantasia green lupo sport model i am also in cornwall in if interested let me know my car is completely standard with no mods thou

why not join the http://www.facebook.com/groups/145427338884601/ plenty of fantasia green lupo there they may be able to help you