Colchester Institute Silver Lupo

steez

There is no Lupo meet I know of, but I wish there was! Yeah when it starts getting a bit warmer East Coast Dubs meet at the Toby Carvery in Tollgate, Should be a fair few Lupo's there this year!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Howdy :wave: . Ahh i was wondering how you got out haha. Yes i am, the last time i tried getting out of college the guards went and looked at the bump as if id damaged it, and ive lowered it more since then so i dont think im able to drive to college anymore. Looking for some new car shoes?

Aw thank you that's sweet! Its got so many scratches though! I dont have many plans as money wise I hardly have any left after I get paid each week but im looking for a set of Audi pepperpots and new seats at the moment!shows wise, I am planning on Players, Westside and Edition :) whether ill go in my car or not I dont know! And that's good that your friend can take you to college! Id love to see your car again though!

Try a bit of t-cut it could work. Yeah same really, i wanted to go early edition but couldnt make it. Players and westside where abouts are they? And edition im going to i hope.

Yeah it is good he can do i dont want to have to park in the other one every time. Well just come and talk to us at college and meet up or try and arrange a local lupo one would be cool.

Players and Westside are London way, they were pretty good last year, You should definitely go Ed38 though, so awesome if you can make a weekend out of it. And I cannot remember what you look like to even say hello! Only seen your car once! say hi if you see me though! Have you seen the black mk5 golf on Audi wheels with cream porsche seats at college? SO NICE!

East coast dubs is a good meet. But im up for abit of loopage if a fair few are interested. Im in a black gti and must be in college on a diff day as ive not seen any :/ then again, im rarely in anyway. P.s, them bumps are a pain.

Yeah i have, it looks pretty awesome but im a big fan of the mk1 im thinking of getting one and having it as a project but keep the lupo.

Yeah im definetly interested in getting a little meet going. They are really annoying im in once a week so instead of scraping i park in the long stay one. Yeah i havent ever seen a gti properly but would be cool to.

Haha, thanks, most people dont expect it...i had a bright orange gti last year! oki, well ill wait for a loop meet to pop up in near future! :) xx