Feeler - 1.4 S in Fantasia Green, needs TLC

Mel TQY

Hi All

Have just bought myself a new car so my trusted littled green pea will be up for sale in the next couple of weeks. Just wanted to see if I could get some interest on it from here as I know it'd go to a good home!

You all know about the loops so basic info as follows :

fantasia green Lupo, 1.4s. 80,000 miles (will go up daily till i collect new car)

M.O.T till Feb but will renew it before selling

Tax till March

Part service history. I have a friend who is a mechanic so he looks at it for me.

M.O.T certificates present to prove milage etc

Mechanically this car is sound and I love it but cosmetically it has been keyed down the bonnet (most recent), down both sides also but main damage is the doors, the rear wing panels are minor. Also, more than 1 person (sigh) has scraped my rear bumper on the right hand side. Had a quote to get this done for £60 and I think the keying was £300 but the bonnet was done after I got that quote.

Now for the typical lupo problems - The passenger window is tempremental, the lock on the drivers door doesnt work (only unlocks/locks from passenger side) the heater inside only works on high blast and the temp sensor needs replacing. Never gone them done as doesnt really bother me too much

Im only selling because I have a 2 year old and I just need something a bit bigger, otherwise, if i could afford it I would have 2 cars!! It will be missed :-(

Im not sure how you add pictures on this but my profile pic is the car and if you message me i can sort some more out via email

Car is in Torquay, Devon and Im looking for £750 ono. I do believe this car is worth alot more looking on ebay but with everything that needs doing on it to make it perfect cosmetically I am letting it go at a snip.

Thanks

Mel