A Few Lupos added to the list

patroddy

saw a few days back as i was coming of j27 of the m1 around 16:50-55 blue lowered lupo reg starting in v216 i believe.

second one a red lupo/arosa not sure didnt get enough time to look was facing towards to a38/mcarthur glenn in south normington on tuesday night at 18:25

and the final one a red lupo heading away from sutton and mansfield on the a38 between huthwaite and mcarthur glenn at 18:35/40

I'm determined to spot you before you spot me haha. :L

Most I see are in similar areas.

that would be your hardest task yet ;) due to the fact my mode of transport is my mums hyundai :P

that would be your hardest task yet ;) due to the fact my mode of transport is my mums hyundai :P

Hyundai spotting it is then lol!

imagesqtbnANd9GcSgL8csEWaha4lM0utiP.jpg

Hiya rich!

Who got that pic of you waiting to take scotty from behind?! I didn't think you went out and away from your computer....?

Edited by Piers

Who got that pic of you waiting to take scotty from behind?! I didn't think you went out and away from your computer....?

You can try and turn it around mine was far more amusing.

You can try and turn it around mine was far more amusing.

was it? i just thought it was a pointless picture that had nothing to do with the thread... but then again, it is YOU we are talking about here!

it looked a tidy car, disliked the stealies though :P need to meet up mate once ive got my car sorted out, im not rushing into it, want to find that right car :P

it was until some ****s kicked my door in !

stealies are long gone, got speedline turbines now.

yeah dude! theres a bunch of us that usually meet up round our end.

the red lupo in the topic, jamie (with the hydraulics) me, piers and his mate. and then a few others with vws oh and casey in his green 100bhp

ha lol, not a golf estate :P not still youre 40, but yer im being bold, and brave... and looking at a gti for my first car ... ah the joys of having a well paid job, well ..... alright paid ish :P

ha lol, not a golf estate :P not still youre 40, but yer im being bold, and brave... and looking at a gti for my first car ... ah the joys of having a well paid job, well ..... alright paid ish :P

your insurance would be ridiculous mate, and for you to go from mansfield to derby every day for work would cost you a fair bit!

mine uses 1/8th of a tank to go see potter (shaunandez) and i live about half way.