Falkirk College & Falkirk Retail Park TODAY

davidelliott294

Spotted a dark green Lupo coming out of the car park next to Falkirk College and i seen a black Lupo in the retail park just outside sports direct. I'm positive the black one belongs to someone on here but not sure about the dark green one.

I've seen quite a lot of Lupo's recently.

Edited by davidelliott294

The green one with the paint coming off on the bonnet and 02 plate? coz if so its a lassie that drives it and she just passed i seen her out before with her L-plates... did u see the black one sitting on the road up fi the college last week wi the silver and black alloys? or is it the same one u saw outside spors dirct?

The green one with the paint coming off on the bonnet and 02 plate? coz if so its a lassie that drives it and she just passed i seen her out before with her L-plates... did u see the black one sitting on the road up fi the college last week wi the silver and black alloys? or is it the same one u saw outside spors dirct?

Nah man, I never seen it! I'm only in Monday - Wednesday :). My mate just passed his test and he has an Arosa, Fresco Green :).