Lupo False floor boot build now with pics.....

pedro5190

for a 12"sub, it just needs carpeting,

when i had it in with my sub i could keep the spare wheel in because the sub fit nicely into the wheel.

£25 posted had to put it up because i got the postage cost slightly wrong.

or if you want the sub aswell it will be £75ono. the sub is a 12" infiniti 1250 watt sub.

2011-11-29192819.jpg

2011-11-29192846.jpg

thanks sam

Edited by pedro5190

yer sure everyone that wants pics send me email address and ill get you pics tonight :) just easier to email the pics instead of going through the ****ty process of putting them on here :)

Well subs are supposed to mounted in sealed or precisely ported enclosures you can't just stick them in a piece of wood like you would speakers in a parcel shelf. My sub is designed for a sealed box, ive ran it out of the box and there was no bass from it. A free air sub does not need a sealed enclosure.

arrrrr i never had any problems with it to be honest and it looked good aswell you could easily put it in a box i guess, but then you wouldnt be able to have a spare wheel.

arrrrr i never had any problems with it to be honest and it looked good aswell you could easily put it in a box i guess, but then you wouldnt be able to have a spare wheel.

you can make a fibreglass mould of the spare wheel and mount it to the underside of this, then you will have a spare wheel and a sealed box

• 3 weeks later...