Just a quick one...i hope.

MikeW

Anybody able to tint both the side repeaters and front indicators orange, also colour the centre of my wheels r32 blue if possible. Or if there is colour you think may work, just give it a shot. Cheers guys x

P201011_1541.jpg

2cr9cec.jpg

if you give me a more side on view of your car i can do your wheels in any colour you like just at the angle my skills arent good enough to get the right sections

well after posting is ee someone has done it but ahwell ill stilll helpyou out if needed

Edited by patroddy

ill give it a go if you can post a side pic for

your wheels

Will see if i can find one, or take a fresh one tomorrow :)

Red centres on the wheels will look amazing!

Yea they will do, but domeone on here has done it already...i dont want to be a copy cat hahaha

ser9fo.jpg

hope this helps

Looks awesome mate, not seen a blue and red one before...pretty in ur face combo!

I wanna do front + sides Orange too - so I bought some tint film off ebay which was Pink in the end. Waste of money.

Get some glass/plastic paint, I hear it works well.

Mite need new side repeaters, mine are soo old and they look smoked, it will just make any film or sprey darker, fronts mite work tho.haha love the idea of pink indicators :tongueout:

Hey Patroddy,

Just found this pic on my computer, its probs the most side on view of the car on these wheels i have atm, though the front does sit a little lower now, :shades:

P141011_1801.jpg

Hope this makes things a little easier mate

This is my best attempt :shifty:

Untitled-1.png

Edited by MikeW