Photoshop this please

yell0warosa

Can someone please photoshop this for me :

-BBS RM purple, silver, gun metal, and purple fog lights,

-Standard alloys purple and purple fog lights please, smoothed bumpers but i think thats too much :P

Some pictures :

IMAG0869-2.jpg

IMAG0855.jpg

IMAG0854.jpg

Thanks

the easiest way to do it is to select the area you want to smooth, using the path tool or similar, then use a combination of the clone tool and or healing tool to get everything looking right. takes a bit of practice but worth it when you start to get the hang of it

Fair enough, at the end of the day it's your car :) your the one that drives it and pays for it,,, do what you like and not what others want you to do :)

I look at posts and I take them as an advice, i might listen, I might not, but opinions are really important to me, so cheers for spending your own time :)

btw what are the average prices for re-spray ? any good body shop round Milton Keynes, I know this is slightly off the topic but oh well :P

Im all for carrying the strip along, but smoothed bumpers on Arosa's look Gash! Arosa's are all about lines, makes them aggressive! Lupos are about being smooth. I'd even leave side strips on!

If i wont, then main will look identical to yours :D

dunno yet we will see :)

thanks for advice, anyway