Lottie the bargain basement lupo

Max7

Picked up a lupo as my first car a few months ago :)

Thought I'd start a thread now things are starting to change.

How it looked when I got it...

DSC03606.jpg

plans are to make it as nice as I can within a pretty small budget, so far this has been simple like spraying badges black, debadging the back, removing trims and spraying the rusty steelies black, new head unit, bee sting aerial and just keeping it looking clean...

how it looks now

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

loads more to come.. debadge front, new wheels and loooows all under a budget, comments welcome

Max

Looking good, I'm on a similar budget modding mission with my S - need a standard grille to customise so give me a shout when you get your debadged grille if you wanna make a few quid ;)

Looking good, I'm on a similar budget modding mission with my S - need a standard grille to customise so give me a shout when you get your debadged grille if you wanna make a few quid ;)

I had a look at your thread before I made this, looking sweet, I'd much prefer a black loop! I might give you a shout on that one, I'm not sure if I'll be keeping it to take it back to standard when I sell it in the future though.

I'll add this in too, got the sub and the amp for £40 off a mate just havent got round to making a box and wiring it up :/

(spot the keys...)

IMG_0160.jpg

I had a look at your thread before I made this, looking sweet, I'd much prefer a black loop!

haha well once you a black car you will regret it. shows up EVERYTHING. nice car, im also "budgeting" my lupo haha

Got some more tesco value updates for you....

Traveled to dursley to swap my bonnet for a black smoooootthhed one + nabbed the grill off him for £20 too. Looks nice, but it's not going to stay black

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

Also got a little bit of interior work....suade and a sub hole thing through the parcel shelf

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

What you reckon? £5 swapped it for mine..not bad ehh

Dug this out off my parents' old camper but I can't think of anything imaginative to do with it, any ideas?

IMG_0172.jpg

Comments welcome :)