Wind deflector question

loopy29

Hi iv ordered a set of wind deflectors and the fitting guide is a pile of pants I thort they slipped inside the window rubber but the guide says they stick in so any tips on fitting them stupid I no they look so easy to fit but knowing me il snap something ;-)

What make are they? I had Club Hekos on my last few motors.

They have a strip of double sided sticky tape, peel this, insert into channel, close window and leave for 15 mins.

They also come with metal clips to put in but I didn't need them on the Corolla or Transit. They stayed in fine without.

Lupo window is different shape so I don't know if you might need them?

I thort you hade to pull the rubber out the way then stick to metal window frame and replace rubber I wouldn't think it would stick to rubber plus in the instructions it's telling me to use panel wipe to clean the surface 1st

There a two minute job to fit mate! Like the other guy said just lower down the windows, peel off the double sided tape & insert into the channel - making sure you press firmly into place, then raise back up the windows, then leave for a while!

Mine are Team Heko ones & were new & only came with double sided tape, no clips but are still holding on! Ok mate