Mk2 Polo Saloon

Lupo-Gaz

The time has come to put my polo up for sale, ive had it around a year and a half now and really fancy a change. It is 1989 mk2 polo saloon, with only 47800 miles on the clock! It has a 1.0ltr engine and a 5 speed gearbox. Since owning the car I have replaced the timing belt, front and rear wheel bearings and serviced it regularly. It has been lowered slightly but by how much im not sure. The car currently had 6 months tax and 6 months mot, sailed through the last mot with no advisories and the tester said it was like a brand new car underneath. I look after the car cleaning it once a week and polishing it every so often, you can tell it has been well looked after due to the condition it is in. The interior is like new, no rips or tears or anything!

Being 22 years old there are inevitably some bad points! There is a slight blow on the exhaust. The car also a small oil leak, it has never bothered me as the car doesn’t use much oil. Also there are a couple of minor parking dents on each side of the car, again nothing serious but they are noticeable when up close.

Overall being a 22 year old, the car is in great condition and there aren’t many about in similar condition, ive not actually seen another on the road. Its turns heads everywhere you go!

100_0337.jpg

100_0334.jpg

100_0793.jpg

100_0794.jpg

100_0374.jpg

100_0375.jpg

100_0340.jpg

As for the price, im looking for £1200 ono, if ive missed anything or you have any questions, drop me a pm. Located in Newcastle Upon Tyne.