Spark Plugs

saulbrown

Hi Saul,

The spark plugs that you require are of the NGK variety. The genuine VW part number is; 101000033AA.

(Prices are for 100% genuine VW parts which include VAT & postage).

The prices quoted below include VAT and postage and are for 100% genuine, brand new, Volkswagen parts.

Let me know if you'd like to order a set of the above by sending me a Personal Message (to Lupoboz). Or to order, please send over the relevant monies over to my Paypal account, as a 'gift' please, to inlcude your mailing address, or via a PM through here.

The address for which is; dalespiers@hotmail.com

Regards, Dale (Lupoboz).

Hi Mate, Thanks for the reply, sorry if its me being silly but I don't think you put the price?

Could you also please give me a price for some Ignition leads? as I have just wrecked one as we speak, its now stuck over the plug, this will be a different matter of removing it lol!

Whats the usual postage time mate?

REG NK03 BWP if needed.

Thanks,

Saul.

Hi Mate, Thanks for the reply, sorry if its me being silly but I don't think you put the price?

Could you also please give me a price for some Ignition leads? as I have just wrecked one as we speak, its now stuck over the plug, this will be a different matter of removing it lol!

Whats the usual postage time mate?

REG NK03 BWP if needed.

Thanks,

Saul.

Hi Saul,

Like a fool l didn't. lol. A set of the spark plugs from me is £15.00 inc VAT and postage.

You can also buy the leads seperetely, being £15.00 each, or for a set of Genuine Seat ones, you'd be looking at £52.00 from me, or £68.48 from your local dealer.

Let me know which you'd prefer to do.

Regards, Dale.

pair of pliers does the job, same happen to mine. Get the parts from dale, sorted mine out and the car runs 100% better!